Whether you want to celebrate Father’s Day, take a Romantic Escape, or a Family Summer Vacation, Branson MO is back in action, with social distancing guidelines in place. Visitors are finding endless opportunities to celebrate and we can get you discounts if you book your stay with Branson Regal!
If you are not comfortable traveling yet, you might do what Kate and I decided – a pact to get away for a couple days to somewhere special as soon as it’s safe.
If you’re thinking of coming in June and July, call us right away to secure your lodging and special discounts.
If you are having trouble viewing this message Clickto view it online.
Branson MO is Ready for your Summer Getaway
Fun, relaxing and safe things to do in Branson, MO:
Ledgestone Golf in Stonebridge Resort
Ledgestone Country Club is one of the most popular golf courses in Branson MO. As one of the best and safest summer activities in Branson MO., Here are the top features that your family will surely enjoy this Summer in Branson MO:
Meeting and banquet rooms
Bunker practice and short game area
Practice putting green
After amazing golf activities, book family-friendly cabins in Branson MO ! For more details and availability, please call 417-203-0402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To check out the properties, you may click on the following:
Are you planning on a romantic summer getaway but some restaurants are still closed for dine-in? Branson has food delivery establishments so you could set up your own romantic dinner in cabins:
DoorDash partners with:
– Bucketlist Restaurant and Bar
– Charlie’s Steak Ribs and Ale
– Chili’s Bar and Grill
– Dimitris’ Greek Gyros and Deli
– Farmhouse Restaurant
Uber Eats partners with:
– El Morro Tacos
– Famous Daves BBQ
– Garfield’s Restaurant and Pub
– Hook & Ladder Pizza Company
You should find the perfect place for your quality time together. Just call Tom at 417-203-0402 or email email@example.com to reserve one of our romantic cabins in Branson MO. To check out the properties, click on the following links : Woodland Romance LodgeLakeside Fun Lodge
Playgrounds are Open Too
The kids can enjoy great playgrounds that Stonebridge Resort just opened last weekend. These are always kept clean and sanitized. Still, for safety tips while your kids are there:
Have them wash their hands for 20 seconds with soap or use hand sanitizer right after leaving the playground.
Avoid touching their faces.
Observe distancing – staying six feet away from others.
Have the best and most exciting attractions and relaxation moments in Branson with the whole family after all this current stay-at-home order. Contact Tom for more details and availability: 417-203-0402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some of the interesting facts about the man of our homes:
1. In 1972, President Nixon established Father’s Day
2. Approximately 52% of fathers say they are the primary grocery shoppers in the family, even for Father’s Day.
3. A new study shows that fathers who share household chores with their wives tend to have more ambitious daughters as well as sons and daughters with broad definitions of gender roles.
4. Father’s Day is the 4th most popular day for sending cards.
5. Over 87 million cards are sent each year.
6. In the U.S., there are about 2 million single fathers.
7. 70.1 million (46% of US population) are fathers.
8. When fathers are involved in their child’s education, the children perform better in school.
9. The world’s oldest father is from India, Ramajit Raghav. He became a dad at 96 to a baby boy.
10. Alaouite sultan – father with the most children, who fathered 888 children with hundreds of wives. Now that’s a lot of greeting cards!
11. Different Father’s Day around the world: Spain and Belgium celebrate fathers on March 19; Australia and New Zealand honor fathers on the first Sunday in September; Britain, Canada, and the U.S., Father’s Day is celebrated on the third Sunday in June.
12. Couvade syndrome of fathers is similar to an expectant mother’s symptoms and include altered hormone levels, weight gain, nausea and vomiting.
13. The word “dad” was first recorded in 1500 but is most likely significantly older.
Safe Virtual Summer Camps for Kids
Kids during these uncertain times can stay occupied and learning. Here’s a list of virtual field trips for exciting stay-at-home moments for kids:
Boy Scouts of America – is hosting virtual camps
Code Ninjas – a week-long virtual summer camps covering a variety of topics.
San Diego Zoo Global – free online learning resources for kids.
United States Tennis Association – to keep kids active mentally and physically.
Peanuts Virtual Art Camp – have launched a series of short, lighthearted instructional videos on Youtube.
Act One Theatre Camp – transitioned the original camp to a safe virtual resource for kids ages 6 to 15.
Super Soccer Stars – virtual classes and training sessions for youth soccer players.
Camp Hullabaloo – ideas and activities will be offered weekly via email and on Instagram.
Sew a Softie – tutorials online to sew a new softie.
Museum of Contemporary Art North Miami – free summer Virtual Art Camps for ages 6 through 9 and 10 through 13.
Baketivity Bake-A-Camp – campers baking box.
Chess NYC – daily online activities to accommodate and intrigue kids on the world of chess.
Jam With Jamie – daily music classes on Facebook Live and their website.
SeriousFun Children’s Network – camps and programs serving seriously ill campers and their families.
Teachers Who Tutor – virtual summer camps for kids in grades K through 12 with programs.
Branson – Almost Everything Opens in June
Most resort amenities are already open since Memorial Day. Most Restaurants, Lake Facilities and Shows will open by July 1st.
We recognize how serious this health issue is for our guests and our families…in fact for the whole Human Family!
We agree that it is imperative that we take action together to reduce exposure but we also recognize that long-term “sheltering in place” can cause emotional upheaval.
In response, we are taking special care to insure that our vacation rental homes are safe AND we are offering them for some great prices.